There are a variety of different bicycles available for hire from reception: 28 inch ladies and gents’ bikes, various children’s sizes and cargo bikes.
The prices per day/week are as follows:
- Ladies’ bicycle € 6,- / €30,-
- Children’s bicycle € 5,- / € 25,-
- Electric bicycle €15,- / €75,-
- Cargo bicycle € 12-50 / €60,-
- Children’s seats per day/week € 1,- / € 5,- (free with a rental bicycle)
Washing machines and dryers
You will find a launderette with 5 washing machines and 3 large dryers behind reception. There is also an area for hand washing, plus an ironing board with an iron is ready for your use too. You can purchase wash coins from reception for €5-00 (including detergent). The dryer will accept coins from €0-50 cents (10 minutes/50ct).
Enjoy a trip to the beach with your faithful friend! Dogs are welcome at Campsite de Pekelinge during the preseason and late season. However, the campsite is dog-free from 6th July through to 24th August 2019. Dogs are unfortunately not permitted in the rental caravans and chalets.
You will find a 2 km long dog beach between Domburg and Oostkapelle, which runs from the dog friendly Berkenbosch Beach Pavilion; beach pole 64 to beach pole 60. Parking facilities are available at the Strandweg in Oostkapelle.
You also have the option of booking the following extras with your rental for that complete holiday feeling:
- Linen package (€7,- p.p.)
- Towel package (€3,- p.p.)
- Kitchen set (€3,- per set)
- Highchair (€2,- p.n.)
- Baby package, consisting of a highchair, baby bath and cot (€4-50 p.n. with a maximum of €31-50)
- Cleaning costs (€40,-)
- Groceries package (€50,-)
Pallet floor rental
Pallets to be used in the awning can be rented through reception. This will ensure you have a flat floor and you won’t be bothered by rising damp if there is a great deal of rain. The pallets are 1.20m x 1.00m and cost € 0,10 per pallet per day. You can rent these from reception and they will subsequently be brought over to your pitch.